The mosque is located in the Old City, in the present district of the Acropolis or Achrian Mahallesi (Ahrian Mahalle). The mosque is a single aisle space and it was built with stones and wooden frames. The minaret is located on the southwestern edge of the building and the balcony is based on two annular surfaces supported by serrated corbels. The mosque contains the original building and later additions. The interior is quite simple. Special interest is presented in the mihrab, which is formerly decorated with simple baroque design. Today, the side of the mosque that faces Mecca (Qiblah) is coated with modern oriental style tiles. The mimper (pulpit) is located on the northwestern edge of the interior of the mosque and is decorated with geometric and neoclassical designs. This is the mosque in which Evliya Çelebi probably refers to, during his tour in the late 17th century, and in which he states that the area of the mosque there was also a seminary. On the northwestern side of the mosque is the cemetery, where 28 graves are saved until today, 16 of them having inscribed plaques, which dates from the year 1580 until 1896. Earlier graves of the late 16th century help in dating the founding of the mosque.
Adriani is a vibrant village with friendly inhabitants, 11km away from the city of Drama, at an altidute of 160m. Adriani has suitable soil for growing grapes, so here there are three wineries that have made this small village known throughout Greece.On the hill Kolympes", which is just 200 meters southwest of Adriani, there was a Roman hamlet, as is demonstrated from the shells, burials and coins found at this region.
During the Roman Empire, the "Akontisma" it was a station and fort of the Egnatia Highway. Probably in Byzantine times it exists outside the fortress a small hamlet of the same name. In times of Ottoman rule on the same hill, we find a small village called Trirpinti Tsinaar. The village was bombed and nearly destroyed by the Bulgarians during the First World War. The refugees from Cappadocia when they settled in the area found only ruins. After 1930 the Tsirpinti Tsinar was completely rebuilt and materials (stone, wood, tiles) were conveyed to build stables and warehouses in Nea Karvali. In the area is being under several excavations, revealing constantly new discoveries.
Located in the area of New Peramos, built on the place of ancient Oisymi. Anaktoropolis (New Peramos) has fortified enclosure that occupies the top and a portion of the slope leading down towards the sea, showing an orientation of the castle to it. Is reinforced with four-sided, polygonal and circular towers. Two gates opened on both sides and saw the land and a harbor side. Masonry steps scale leading to the walls preserved in several places, while the ramparts were destroyed. Casings and along the east side extends continuous rampart. Generally the castle displays unitary construction and masonry: stones unworked collectible or not much brew with superimposed bricks at vertical joints and sometimes the horizontal forming zone with three to five rows of bricks, masonry peculiar to the era of Palaeologus. In the yard space made various cultural events in recent years.